Monday, April 26, 2010

update

The procedural on my veins went very well . I was over the top stressed out over it all as it turned out I needed had been so. The pain during recovery was minimal. My left leg had been showing signs of phlebitis but has gotten better . We do not know how we would pay for another operation at this time so hoping that it won't get that bad . I have lost 63 lbs since last may . Friends and family are are expressing concern that that I lost to much. I eat three meals a day and lately I snack in the afternoon .I am really trying not to over do the diet thing .I was anorexic when I was a teen and I do not want that back . I do also care not to be on blood pressure and cholesterol medicine so yes am strict with what I eat . To many of my family have died in their fifties from heart decease so I am trying to avoid that. Well meaning family and friends do not live my reality so I am trying to discount their comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment