Friday, November 20, 2009

I, The survivor, Here I am today.

If This Is The first time You read My Blog Please scroll down And Read at least My Poem Called I The Survivor It is the reason why I started Blogging . I am going to write about my life today in this post . I am serene today I am Happy in the life I am living and I would even say I am thriving not merely surviving . I have Forgiven My Mother The abuse and Neglect That occurred in my childhood if fact I have a deep well of love for my deceased Parents. I have forgiven others who harmed me in my childhood. I have recently went on medication for anxiety and soft Bi polar both helped with one little pill I take once a day. I feel hope that I will be able to be a better employee Though I am currently self employed I work for people in my field so there-in I hope to be a better employee. So far so good I am having far less anxiety than before and My relationship with my Husband feels like things were a few years ago when we were going through a really good patch . So I am full of hope today And I can not ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment